After missing last year playoffs, will LeBron lead the Lakers to a finals appearance for the first time since 2010? In the other locker room in the Staples Center is two new faces. Will the additions of Kawhi Leonard and Paul George get the Clippers over the hump in the playoffs? The 76ers are looking like the early favorite in the East, but don’t count out the reigning MVP in the Greek Freak and the Bucks as they look to advance to the NBA Finals this year.
This season should be very exciting and competitive since many teams across the league made interesting moves during the off-season. There are also a good number of rookies to keep an eye on this season, Zion Williamson, Ja Morant, and RJ Barrett to name a few. Rookies such as Tyler Herro and Kevin Porter Jr. could also end up with huge roles in their first year as well.
Enough of the small talk, check out our 2019-20 NBA Season Prediction below.
- Rookie of the Year: Zion Williamson
- 6th Man of the Year: Spencer Dinwiddie
- Most Improve Player: Lonzo Ball
- Most Valuable Player: LeBron James
- Coach of the Year: Frank Vogel
- Best Record: Lakers 58-24
- Finals Matchup: Lakers-76ers
- World Champions: Lakers 4-2
- Finals MVP: Anthony Davis